Mask May - Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque with Sea Kelp & Argan Oil

11:00:00 AM


Hello and welcome to another addition of #BATBMASKMAY! Tori here and today I'm bringing you a mask from a brand that I've grown to love. I first found out about them when I saw their items in the baby section. I just knew it would be the perfect body wash and lotion for my son as soon as I started reading the label. I found out after using those two items that they had a whole line of different products, including this one, and I knew I just HAD to try it out! What I love most about this brand and their products is they don't contain sulfates, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and last but definitely not least, don't animal test! When looking for a hair product, or any really product you use on yourself, it's good to steer clear of those types of things in them. Now onto the review:

Mask
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment  Masque with Sea Kelp & Argan Oil

Benefits Product Claims It Has:
All natural intensive treatment masque deeply moisturizers and repairs dry, damaged or over processed hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. The sea kelp's mineral-rich nutrition seals and smoothes hair cuticle. The argan oil restores shine while helping promote elasticity. The shea butter deeply moisturizers while conditioning hair and scalp.

What It Feels Like Once Applied:
I loved how this felt in my hair! Not too greasy nor thick, and could tell right off the bat it was starting to moisturize my scalp and hair.

Easy To Wash Off?:
Yes! Anyone who's ever done a hair mask before knows that there are PLENTY of masks out there that are horrible and take what feels like days getting it all out of your hair. This one is thankfully not one, and I could 100% tell it was out within a matter of minutes!

Overall Opinion:
I absolutely loved it! The smell, the feel, just everything about it is fantastic. Normally when my hair starts drying after I wash it, there'll be the usual frizz and split ends sticking out. However I noticed a big difference in them being tame and laying down, along with added shine! I would absolutely recommend this to any and everyone who's thinking about trying it!

Price
$10.78 for 12 oz.
To purchase this product, click here.



Until next time, have a wonderful rest of your week!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find me there!

Subscribe