Mask May - Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment with Keratin

11:00:00 AM

Hope everyone's having a fabulous day! Tori here for my second and final installment of #BATBMASKMAY!


Mask:
Hask Argan Oil Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment with Keratin


Benefits Product Claims It Has
Super strengthening hydrating treatment that will restore and smooth dry damaged chemically treated or over processed hair. Argan oil, unique to Morocco, is known for its high absorbing, penetrating, and split end repairing qualities, while leaving even the most damaged hair soft and nourished for added moisture.

What It Feels Like Once Applied
This was not to my liking. Instead of what I'm used to in a deep conditioner, it felt a whole lot more "goopy". That's the only word I can really think of to describe it.


Easy To Wash Off?:
Not at all. I washed my hair for some time to make sure I'd get it all out. Once I started brushing it, there was still some left in. It took two times of doing this to make sure it was completely out.


Overall Opinion:
I personally didn't like it nor would I recommend this to anyone. My usual frizz and split ends weren't even phased, along with my hair feeling greasy and oily after drying fully.


Price:
I purchased the 1.75 oz package at Walmart for $1.33.
Regardless of the opinion I've formed, if you'd like to test the mask out for yourself, click here




Until next time, have a wonderful weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find me there!

Subscribe