Mask May: Jor'el Parker The Original Fango Mud Therapy

2:33:00 PM


Mask: Jor'el Parker The Original Fango Mud Therapy

What benefits the product claims it has: Protects your skin from harmful damage caused by free radicals and pollutants in the environment. Intensely moisturizes with a hydrating blend of Sweet Almond and Avocado oils. Softly rejuvenates with anti-aging green tea antioxidants. Gently exfoliates with Volcanic Ash minerals. Minimizes pores, reduces fine lines, and deep cleanses. Decreases dark circles and reverses sun damage. Purifies to bring out your body natural's luster and tone.

What it feels like once applied: The mask was pretty smooth to rub on, and once it was completely on it dried quickly. After a few minutes it did begin to itch and sting in a few places, but not to worry it wasn't unbearable.

Was the mask easy to wash off?:We all know that some of those pesky masks love to grab hold to your skin and never let go. Nonetheless, it did come off easy! I just used warm water and a washcloth. 

Your overrall opinion of the mask: This hasn't become my Holy Grail. I wasn't really impressed by this mask. After I took the mask off I had to immediately put on my perfecting moisturizer, which you shouldn't have to do after using facial masks. I will have to use this more than just once to see if any benefits actually happen, but after one use I didn't see any. (Believe me I was really hoping those dark, dark circles were going to just vanish into thin air.)

Here is a link to make your purchase if you would like: https://www.harveyprince.com/product/jorel-parker-the-original-fango-mud-therapy/

The sample size (1 oz)  is $3 and the full size ( 7 oz) is $27. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find me there!

Subscribe